Versature is changing the way Canadian businesses connect with our best in SaaS business communication solutions and analytics. The company is growing, we have a fantastic corporate culture, and when it comes to our approach to the customer experience… well, let’s just say it’s extreme.
A little about you:
You are a visionary marketing leader with a solid track record of B2B marketing for technology companies under your belt. Combining tactical and hands-on and strategic activities is part of your regular day, and you are able to shift gears with ease. In the past, you have managed marketing teams and are both an active coach and a team player. Relationship building is at your very core whether you are communicating with a prospect, partner, customer, vendor or team members. You are incredibly data-driven and your decision making guided by solid metrics, KPIs and results. With a positive outlook and readiness to embrace a challenge you are ready to manage the day to day and plan for an exciting future.
How you will make an impact:
- Manage the success of our demand generation programs including organic, paid advertising, paid lead programs, reviews and referrals.
- Oversee a high-performing marketing team responsible for the content, communications and creative to ensure a consistent positive message and positioning of Versature products for Canadian businesses.
- Continue an open dialogue and strong partnerships with Sales, Client Services and Development and support the teams to reach our prospects, partners and customers with the right information and content, wherever they are.
- Meet and exceed aggressive targets for growing the Versature business and attract the perfect fit customer.
- Ensure all programs, campaigns, and deliverables are delivered on time and on budget.
- Work with the marketing team to create high impact, content, creative and laser targeted campaigns for specific use cases, industries, buying signals and geographies.
- Empower our customers and partners to be our best advocates and referral channels for new business.
- Connect and share information, ideas and strategies with your global counterparts at net2phone.
- Measure the success of all marketing efforts by monitoring inbound and outbound lead channels making course corrections and tuning as required.
- Maintain positive relationships with all third party vendors providing services that support marketing activities.
- Provide support for Versature at events and speaking engagements.
- Create a process to ensure no gaps in delivery, clear roles and responsibilities and follow through to revenue.
- Manage and motivate a high-performing marketing team responsible for content, campaigns, PR, branding, design, videography, events, as well as sales and partner enablement.
- Provide opportunities for team members to grow and enhance their career.
- Onboard and train new marketing team members and participating in the onboarding of new Versature employees.
This is a full time, in-office position. We need you to be part of the action!
- Customer-facing and relationship management experience
- Management experience for small high performing teams
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience measuring and managing to data-driven results
- Positive outlook, fun, and flexible
Nice to Haves
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Experience with analytics, business intelligence or dashboard tools
- Prior marketing experience for a SaaS company
You can’t handle the perks!
- Opportunity to work for the Canadian Telecom Employer of Choice in 2015, 2016 & 2017, Best Business in 2015 and one of Ottawa’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2017 (among other amazing kudos!)
- Strong work/life balance
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Winter hockey rink and summer patio in the backyard
- Foosball – all year round
- Team BBQs and Beer O’Clock Fridays
- $2000 in health & wellness benefits