Channel Sales Manager
At Versature, everything starts with our mission: to change the way Canadian businesses connect using our best in SaaS business communication solutions and analytics!
We have the vision of a world where business phone services are evolved and where customer success is not just a department: it’s a philosophy.
Versature is built on a foundation of challenging and disrupting the traditional way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are committed to shaping the future of the way businesses communicate.
We are seeking dynamic, high energy and driven channel sales people to work with our channel partners to help develop and sell to the Canadian market. As a Channel Sales Manager, you are the central point of customer and channel sales teams building relationships, engaging customers, enabling partners and advising the market, leading a pivotal role in expanding our fastest growing customer base.
Please note: this is a remote position with the ideal candidate location being in Ontario.
- Achieve sales quotas on a quarterly and annual basis selling to customers through channel partners
- Manage growth targets in a territory utilizing a channel partners to market distribution model
- Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline
- Present regular/accurate forecasting for review
- Ability to analyze the need, present value, negotiate and close deals
- Work extensively with channel partner sales, pre-sales team director and business owners to achieve common goals and sales targets
- Maintain records of channel activities and pipeline in Salesforce daily
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
- Recruit and sign new channel partners
- Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive position of the company
- Maximize short term revenue and long term goals
- Pre-plan account strategy with your channel partners including holding Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with key channel partners and Versature management
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS, UCaaS, or other cloud technologies
- Proven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets working with channel partners
- Track record of channel sales enablement activities and territory management
- Ability to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- On top of industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive environment
- Passionate about your work
- Exceptional teammate
- Experience with Salesforce and Google’s G Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides) is a plus