Versature is seeking an entrepreneurial, passionate, detail-oriented and customer-focused individual to help cultivate relationships with new customers while improving overall customer engagement. As an Onboarding Specialist, you work with new customers to deliver an exceptional first experience, help customers realize the full value of cloud business phone services and ensure that clients reach their business goals.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers to ensure their overall satisfaction with Versature
- Educate customers and give them proactive assistance as they onboard and configure their services
- Understand and assess customer business objectives to ensure deployment and adoption activities are aligned to a compelling vision and strategy
- Evaluate status of new customer progress and propose solutions to different resources (training, webinars, videos, blog posts, or screen sharing.)
- Work directly with Development and Product teams to create a positive experience for large customers with unique or complex needs
- Work with Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams to develop onboarding and initial materials to speed adoption and improve experience for customers
- Engage with the Sales team throughout the sales cycle to articulate the value of the Onboarding team to potential customers
- Maintain product expertise across the Versature product line
- Identify common customer challenges and work with the Customer Success team to proactively address them through a variety of mediums and channels.
- Onboard new customers through custom setup, training, and coaching
- Respond to high-profile, high-impact customer escalations in a fashion that inspires confidence and continued customer loyalty
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
- Proactive and results-oriented, with strong prioritization skills and the ability to multitask and be detail-oriented without getting frazzled
- Strong customer focus and passion for helping customers succeed
- Customer service experience, particularly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills
- Empathy and an ability to understand customer needs
- Organized and able to deal with information coming from multiple sources
- A quick learner with an eye for detail
- Positive outlook, fun, and flexible
- Account management or related experience caring for and advising customers or clients
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Basic technical knowledge (networking, VoIP)
- Fluency in French is a bonus!
Versature is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees and clients feel like they belong. We encourage applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.