Are you a people person? Do you enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them? Do people say you have the “gift of the gab”? Maybe you are destined to be a high performer in sales! If this sounds like you, take a look at this entry-level sales position – why not give it a shot?
- a new grad (or) looking for a career change (or) maybe even an experienced prospector
- a positive self-starter and have a ‘get it done right’ attitude.
- a person with sales in your DNA.
- a relationship builder.
- compassionate about customers needs, wants and pain points.
- solution oriented and enjoy helping, nurturing and solving problems.
- a bit competitive and that is ok!
- a great communicator on the phone, in email and in person.
- able to easily have a conversation with CEOs, VPs, Directors.
- a bit of a superhero and have a special super power to navigate past gatekeepers to get to the right contact.
- a highly organized, self-starter with strong time management skills.
- willing to learn and grow in a startup environment.
A day in the life:
- Nurture incoming leads.
- Create target lists of ideal customers and partners on a daily basis and fill your day with prospecting.
- Leverage email, phone, and social drips to connect with, qualify and set appointments with new prospects.
- Log any and all deal related information and activities accurately in Salesforce.
- Quick to respond to objections with positive, valuable suggestions and counterpoints.
- Leverage marketing automation and additional content related resources to provide a personalized experience to your prospects.
- Listen to customers for key pain points and opportunities for Versature to solve their problem, make their lives easier and make their businesses run more efficiently.
- Schedule demos on account executive’s calendars.
- Provide a positive transition experience and seamlessly hand off qualified prospects to the Account Management team.
Bonus Points if you have these!
- Bilingualism (English & French)
- Salesforce.com experience.
- Software sales experience
- Cloud Technology Savvy
- Familiar with SaaS-based subscription models
- Opportunity to work for the Canadian Telecom Employer of Choice in 2015, 2016 & 2017, Best Business in 2015, Fastest Growing Company in 2017, (among other amazing kudos!)
- Awesome commission structure (base + incentives) with no cap.
- Incredible company culture with strong work/life balance
- Hockey rink in our backyard in the winter (skate it all out)
- Patio in the backyard in the summer (hint – the wifi has patio coverage)
- Foosball – all year round (bring your mad foosball skillz)
- Team BBQ’s
- Beer Fridays
- $2000 in health & wellness benefits
Be a thought leader within Sales Development — the most innovative sales movement in over a decade! This is an in-office position – we want you to be in the middle of all the action!
Looking for a change? Want to do something new? Need to make a difference? It’s time to learn, do, and become more than you ever thought possible.