Are you a people person? Do you enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them? Do people say you have the “gift of the gab”? Maybe you are destined to be a high performer in sales! If this sounds like you, take a look at this entry-level sales position – why not give it a shot?
- a new grad (or) looking for a career change (or) maybe even an experienced prospector
- a positive self-starter and have a ‘get it done right’ attitude.
- a person with sales in your DNA.
- a relationship builder.
- compassionate about customers needs, wants and pain points.
- solution oriented and enjoy helping, nurturing and solving problems.
- a bit competitive and that is ok!
- a great communicator on the phone, in email and in person.
- able to easily have a conversation with CEOs, VPs, Directors.
- a bit of a superhero and have a special super power to navigate past gatekeepers to get to the right contact.
- a highly organized, self-starter with strong time management skills.
- willing to learn and grow in a startup environment.
A day in the life:
- Nurture incoming leads.
- Create target lists of ideal customers and partners on a daily basis and fill your day with prospecting.
- Leverage email, phone, and social drips to connect with, qualify and set appointments with new prospects.
- Log any and all deal related information and activities accurately in Salesforce.
- Quick to respond to objections with positive, valuable suggestions and counterpoints.
- Leverage marketing automation and additional content related resources to provide a personalized experience to your prospects.
- Listen to customers for key pain points and opportunities for Versature to solve their problem, make their lives easier and make their businesses run more efficiently.
- Schedule demos on account executive’s calendars.
- Provide a positive transition experience and seamlessly hand off qualified prospects to the Account Management team.
Bonus Points if you have these!
- Bilingualism (English & French)
- Salesforce.com experience.
- Software sales experience
- Cloud Technology Savvy
- Familiar with SaaS-based subscription models
Be a thought leader within Sales Development — the most innovative sales movement in over a decade! This is an in-office position – we want you to be in the middle of all the action!
Looking for a change? Want to do something new? Need to make a difference? It’s time to learn, do, and become more than you ever thought possible.
Versature is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees and clients feel like they belong. We encourage applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.