Here at Versature, our team is raising the bar in business phone solutions. Trusted by clients and partners across the country, our team is driven by providing cost-effective technology with a customer success attitude. Our cloud based business is growing rapidly, and we’re looking for a Technical Support Specialist to help support Versature’s growth!
Our Tech Support team works with Canadian businesses on the phone, via email and online chat when they need assistance or have questions about how to use Versature’s hosted phone service. In a nutshell: they help our customers get the most out of working with us!
About the Role
- This role requires true troubleshooting; no call centre scripts
- You will deal exclusively with business users who have business problems, making recommendations based on expert knowledge or troubleshooting network configurations for optimal performance
- Utilizing tools available to you such as Versature’s online portal and cloud-based tools such as Salesforce you will own your work from beginning to end, tracking all activities along the way
- Standard business hours apply
- It is a full-time position, with opportunity to grow into other roles such as Client OnBoarding, Engineering, Customer Success or Sales.
This is an in-office position – we need you to be in the middle of all the action!
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated technical knowledge, whether learned in school or with hands on experience
- Customer service experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Positive outlook, fun, and flexible
Nice to Haves
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot network configurations
- Call centre agent or helpdesk experience
- Work experience in the IT industry
- Bilingual (French / English)
You can’t handle the perks!
- Opportunity to work for the Canadian Telecom Employer of Choice in 2015, 2016 & 2017, Best Business in 2015 and one of Ottawa’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2017 (among other amazing kudos!)
- Strong work/life balance
- Dog friendly work environment
- Winter hockey rink and summer patio in the backyard
- Foosball – all year round (bring your skills!)
- Team BBQ’s and Beer O’Clock Fridays
- $2000 in health & wellness benefits