Pre Sales Engineer
At Versature, everything starts with our mission: to change the way Canadian businesses connect using our best in SaaS business communication solutions and analytics!
We have the vision of a world where business phone services are evolved and where customer success is not just a department: it’s a philosophy.
Versature is built on a foundation of challenging and disrupting the traditional way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are committed to shaping the future of the way businesses communicate.
We are seeking driven, problem solving Pre-Sales Engineer to collaborate with our channel sales team in Canada. As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will provide our sales team an extra layer of skills and support through assessing customer requirements and specifying solutions.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations explaining products and/or services to channel partners and prospective customers
- Establishing positive working relationships with internal team, channel partners and external clients
- Working closely with the prospect CIO, head of IT, or business owner prepare site implementation recommendations including network diagrams, firewall and other security recommendations, and full deployment plans and schedules
- Assist in closing sales
- 5+ years of experience working with IT Directors, CIOs, CEOs architecting network solutions including routers and firewalls
- CCNA certificate or equivalent is required
- Customer facing skills (additional sales training is a bonus!)
- Experience configuring and installing Saas, UCaaS, or other cloud technologies
- Fluency in English, and bilingualism (French and English) is a strong asset
- Desired location: Toronto
Versature is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees and clients feel like they belong. We encourage applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.