Versature is disrupting the Canadian telecom industry with advanced cloud-based business communication solutions and analytics. The company is growing, we have an amazing corporate culture, and when it comes to our approach to customer service… well, let’s just say it’s extreme.
About the Role
Versature’s Demand Generation Manager will identify opportunities to attract our perfect fit customers to the brand. This role is the first of its kind at Versature, and you will be responsible for creating a new series of successful demand generation programs for the competitive U.S. market. As the Demand Generation Manager, you will balance tactical decision making with strategic planning and work closely with the marketing and direct sales teams in the U.S. and Canada to ensure prospects receive value at every digital and in-person interaction. You are a data-driven self-starter and will need to stay on top of investments in lead generation programs and managing relationships with third party vendors. In this way, you will think like an investor and attract customers as a marketer. This role requires a mild obsession with analytics, stats, transparency and a huge commitment to customer success. You will leverage technology to help the program scale. This is your opportunity to be a rock star so tap into your entrepreneurial spirit and combined with the support of the entire marketing and sales team, you have the opportunity to set up, create and manage a new, successful demand generation practice.
You will be responsible to:
- Create and manage campaigns and engage in partnerships to attract qualified prospects with an intent to buy based on buying signals, use cases, industries and other characteristics.
- Create and manage a seamless handoff of qualified leads to sales professionals to nurture and manage the sales cycle.
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors.
- Identify opportunities for organic and paid lead generation through online and offline advertising, rich content, events, direct mail and other channels.
- Monitor lead quality by thorough data analysis and communication with sales and marketing team members.
- Leverage technology to scale to meet demand including marketing automation, email marketing, sales development tools, CRM, digital advertising platforms, social media and more.
- Communicate status and metrics with transparency while identifying areas for improvement including increased ROI and reduced CPA.
- A/B test messaging and creative elements to determine the best approach to customer acquisitions.
This is a full time, in-office position in the IDT (Versature's parent company) office in Newark, New Jersey.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in B2B digital demand generation experience.
- Proven ability to successfully manage and achieve goals/targets
- Experience in the technology sector, ideally in SaaS
- CRM (Ideally Salesforce) experience.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Positive outlook, fun, and flexible.
Nice to Haves:
- Basic understanding of VoIP Technology
- Experience creating reports, dashboards with a BI tool or CRM
You can’t handle the perks!
- Opportunity to work for a global leading SaaS based telecom company.
- A great company culture
- Team sports leagues
- Generous healthcare package
- Opportunity for IDT stock grants for high performers