Versature is disrupting the Canadian telecom industry with cloud-based business communication solutions. The company is growing, we have an amazing corporate culture, and when it comes to our approach to customer service… well, let’s just say it’s extreme.
About the Role
As a Team Lead, you will work directly with Customer Success Managers to build, maintain, and grow strategic relationships with our customers! While owning the ultimate success of their customers, our CSM's strive to provide an exceptional client experience with every interaction. As CSM Team Lead you will lead by example and work closely with marketing specialists, account managers, and support agents to ensure that customer feedback is being incorporated into business, product, and development decisions. At the end of the day, you are ensuring greater overall product adoption and help our customers with greater business value and satisfaction.
You will help CSMs focus on:
- Driving the success of their customer segment, including adoption, retention, account growth, referrals, upsells and renewals through proactive, recurring outreach.
- Ensuring that customers derive maximum value from their investments in Versature and fully leverage our services on an ongoing basis.
- Developing and maintaining a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand customer's business strategy and measurements of success.
- Tracking accounts through data, identifying and developing new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business to ensure contracted subscription growth and increased solution adoption across the organization.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring all agent activity to ensure the customer experience is meeting the standards set by Senior Management
- Mentoring all members of the Customer Success team to ensure they’re achieving individual success and are improving their skill set in order to define their career path and growth opportunities
- Advocating on behalf of the customer at all times
- Collecting and analyzing data with regards to agent and customer activity in order to make educated operational decisions as well as recommendations to further achieve success within Versature’s customer base
- Continuously monitoring the Customer Success industry for best practices and identify areas for improvement with regards to processes and inefficiencies
- Driving product adoption and knowledge amongst team members as well as personally
This is a full time, in-office position.
- Customer-facing and relationship management experience
- Prior Customer Success, SaaS, or management experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Positive outlook, fun, and flexible
Nice to Haves
- Proven ability to successfully manage a team and achieve goals/targets
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Basic understanding of networking/voip
You can’t handle the perks!
- Opportunity to work for the Canadian Telecom Employer of Choice in 2015, 2016 & 2017, Best Business in 2015 and one of Ottawa’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2017 (among other amazing kudos!)
- Strong work/life balance
- Dog friendly work environment
- Winter hockey rink and summer patio in the backyard
- Foosball – all year round
- Team BBQ’s and Beer O’Clock Fridays
- $2000 in health & wellness benefits